Admirer of comics, books and RPG since childhood. I put my creativity into practice writing, producing design and illustration; through the interpretation of what I see.
#CREATIVE #ILLUSTRATOR, #DESIGNER
Rio de Janeiro/RJ – Brazil
- 2006 – Graduate in Graphic Design – Estácio de Sá Univertity
- English language – CNA Course
“Learning never exhausts the mind.”
Leonardo da Vinci
- 2016 – Creativity * Charles Watson
- 2015 – Sculpt * Alex Oliver
- 2014 – Character Creation 3D * Carlos Ortega
- 2012 – Digital Painting * Serge Birault
- 2012 – Digital Painting * Omega Curso de Arte
- 2008 – Photoshop Standard and Illustrator CS3 * WOC
- 2007 – Standard Animation * AnimaMundi
- 2003 – HQ Drawing * Casa de Cultura Estácio de Sá
- 2002 – Basic Design of RPG Games * PUC-RJ
Planning and Control Analyst
2009 december (active)
Constant readiness teams and entertainment programs, planning groups to face the challenge of programming for subsequent years and the continuing reporting of results achieved by the Visual Effects Sector.
“The entertainment area always been a special attraction for me. And on TV Globo not only could launch not only me to a bigger and different challenge that would bring me new learning.”
Team coordinator Creation and Design
FIOCRUZ – EAD/ENSP
2009 january – 2009 november
Creation of team leadership to overcome the challenges in illustration, publishing, branding and multimedia course materials developed by EAD EAD / ENSP (Distance Learning of the National School of Public Health).
“The time on the EAD brought me to a new challenge.”
Graphic Designer and Illustrator
FIOCRUZ – EAD/ENSP
2006 june – 2008 december
My first step after changing career, where I started to illustrate, publishing, diagram, conceptualize and develop visual identities, online materials postgraduate courses developed by EAD / ENSP (Distance Learning of the National School of Public Health).
“Every year has got stronger in my techniques practiced in my daily life and more resolute in the new choice that I set for my life.”
2006 – 2007
ONG PROJETO DOM DE AMAR
2006 – 2007
Together with my beginning as Designer in EAD came to the orientation opportunity in freehand drawing to auxiliary and inspire young 12 to 22 years.
“Many times the orientation went beyond freehand drawing, was listen and talk to young people about the daily life of them.”
1997 – 2006
My curiosity about how communication work led me to a search by technology. After graduating as an electronics technician I specialized in Telecommunications, I had the chance to handle pioneering technologies in Brazil and could participate in its application from large urban centers to the most remote areas of the country. This contact could face me with the most different types of people and cultures which fed my thoughts and I could be sure he did not want to be there. I realized that my first journey opened my eyes to what I really wanted.
“Breaking technology and have contact with the most diverse corners of my country brought me a self knowledge about what I wanted to do and it would take me to an entirely different direction which started.”
1. Father and Mother 2. Brother 3. Wife 4. Alex Negrea 5. Serge Birault 6. Stanley Lau (Artgerm) 7. Sandara 8. Aditya Ikranegara (aditya777) 9. Stan Lee 10. J. R. R. Tolkien 11. X-Files 12. Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias (GENZOMAN) 13. Stephen Silver 14. Alex Ross 15. John Bolton 16. Carlos Ortega 17. Johannes Voß (algenpfleger) 18. Da Vinci 19. J. Scott Campbell 20. Dave Rapoza (DavidRapozaArt) 21. Pascoal Campion 22. Looney Tunes 23. Flap Jack 24. Dragonball Z 25. Steven Mack (Kandoken) 26. Dungeons & Dragons 27. Saint Seiya 28. Bruce Timm 29. Marc Silvestri 30. Calvin e Haroldo 31. Mario Bros 32. Mega Man 33. Frank Miller 34. Mortal Kombat 35. Legend of Zelda 36. John Avon 37. Stjepan Sejic (Nebezial) 38. RPG
- Art Direction Lecture – Fantasy Movies with Kevin Phipps
- Mention in JovemNerd/Montegrappa contest pen design Wonder Woman for DC Comics